Rituals are a huge part of a spirituality practice, by tapping into the life force of the universe at especially significant times of the year, we foster a sense of belonging to the oneness, harness the beauty of nature to help us manifest solutions into our lives.
The world is in us, we are the world, we are capable of moving the world, not the world move us. The wholeness and fullness we feel inside is projected out into the world as basic needs of life sustaining wheat, rice, grass to colourful imaginative fruits of playful creative abundance.
By connecting to a higher power of your choice, you're honouring your highest self, the God in you. Nothing happens by coincidence, you're always where you need to be, doing what you need to do, we're naturally led to do things by the calling in our hearts, what's usually called following your heart is your inner voice from the Holy Spirit or Atman (one soul) speaking to you.
Litha or Summer Solstice is recorded by every agricultural society for its sacredness, celebrated as the high point of summer. On this day, the sun reaches its zenith in the sky. During this longest day of the year, the sun hangs like an orange in the sky
When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie
When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine
Bells will ring ting-a-ling-a-ling, ting-a-ling-a-ling
And you'll sing "Vita bella"
Hearts will play tippy-tippy-tay, tippy-tippy-tay
Like a gay tarantella
OK I'm back, had to take a break to sing! Hahahahah.
(con't) signifying our resilience and ability to plant seeds, nurture them and harvest the fruits of our labour. We create our own destinies as we are created uniquely for our destinies, there's only one of you and I, how beautiful is it?
Solstice” is from the Latin word solstitium, which translates to “sun stands still.”
Be still and know I am God.
This is a reassurance we have that we're always covered under grace and never forsaken, through our peaks and valleys, we keep on overcoming.
Do you not see the wild birds live, trees strive and flowers bloom, all by the works of the creator? They didn't have anyone tell them how to be themselves, they knew and they followed their deepest callings to be what they're. Did you ever see a bee trying to be a butterfly or a bat trying to be a cat?
They know their duties in this world, when you set down your fears, you too start to know this too, a purpose that offers you satisfaction in life.
When you dance down the street with a cloud at your feet
You're in love
When you walk in a dream but you know you're not
Scuzzi me, but you see, back in old Napoli
Things you need
- A handful of pebbles
- A jar with closed lid
- A lighter
- A slip of paper
Most important, vital, you must never forget, bring your precious self. Hahahhahaha.
Meditative Stone Circle
1. Get back to nature, get under the sun, build a stone circle with pebbles foraged from your favourite places. The circle is symbolic of coming full circle, coming home to your true self, harmony and unity within ourselves.
2. Take a peddle away, ponder how you feel and what's missing in your life? How it doesn't work if there's no balance, as long as one part is missing, living whole isn't going to work. It could be an area of life, for example work, romance, play, etc. Or a feeling you desire, joy, peace, freedom.
3. Replace the pebble, understand that everything affects everything else, when one area is experiencing a crisis, it will affect the whole of us, it disrupts our lives in its entirety. We often avoid what we need to face and let it fester, it's time to do something about it. It's far better to move the different parts of our lives together, progress in all areas at once, pace ourselves like well-oiled clockwork, our gears turn, we float, we flow, we churn milk into butter.
Reconsider going full Tarzan in one area and neglecting the others, search for a balance instead.
4. This is also about the bigger picture as well, as we deserve to be one for ourselves, we also deserve to be one with our soulmates and the universe as well. By practicing doable kindness, we can honour ourselves and be kind towards others at the same time.
5. Engage your desire, the one that moves your heart the most, it could pain you or excite you or both, the part of yourself that yearns, almost like your heart is popping out of your body, if your heart had a hand, it would be stretched outwards, rearing to go. You want it so badly, you can almost taste it, let the tears flow, no shame, no judgement, all is OK, you are OK. How you feel is temporary, honour yourself, this is a release, a vital letting go before the coming in.
You have permission to be vulnerable.
6. Write it down on a slip of paper, place it in the jar, lay it in the middle of the circle. Pray to it if you do pray in any way or chant this spell I received from above (thank you universe! blessed am I), "the sun is mine, I am the sun. My days are long and I am productive. I pursue my goals with shining light and blazing passion. From wheat to grass, I meet my needs, from seed to fruit, I am complete. All is mine and mine is all, the sun is me, I am the sun, I surrender all, mote it be."
7. Affirm as needed until you feel peace in your heart, let your emotions run your heart, gush it out, set them free! When you're ready, no hurry, burn it up with a lighter, dropping it into the jar, watch it burn. Observe the fire, ponder on how everything must be destroyed to experience rebirth, the circle of life is such, the destruction within us is an opportunity for new beginnings, to plant new seeds, to grow new trees and harvest new fruits. While hard at that point, when we approach with authenticity and honesty, we start healing.
8. Screw on the lid and keep the jar. Put it in a prominent place in your home, a place you pass often. When you see it, tune into how you feel, how much do you want it? The next day, do you still want it as bad?
You will find your passion growing day by day, you're going where you need to.
Love Light Peace
To subscribe to my newsletter exclusives, click on "newsletter signup" at the top. These are healing exclusives reserved for subscribers only. It's FREE.
Type keywords in search box, top right of page for more.